Quick Start Guide
This handy guide will get you started writing articles that receive maximum exposure immediately.
Step one- Getting started
If you have not already done so, create a new account by filing in the information on the "Register" page. Once you have filled in all fields correctly, you will receive a confirmation note telling you to log in to start submitting new articles. Be sure to make a note of your username and password. (Before adding new articles, you may want to change your profile information, add your default author bio, or make any other changes to your account)
Step two- Adding articles
Once logged in, you can begin submitting new articles. To create a new article, click on the icon "Submit an Article". Below are the required fields and the values for each:
- "Enter article title" - Enter a title that contains at least two words, and a maximum of 125 characters.
- "Enter article description" - Here you will include a short description for your article. Make this as descriptive as possible. This is the text the search engines see when providing search results.
- "Select a category" - Use the drop down list to select ONE category for your article. Make sure the category suits your article subject matter well.
- "Enter the article body" - This is where you will write, or paste your article. Make sure the article is a minimum of 450 words and a maximum of 12,000. DO NOT include any links in your article body. Articles containing links in the body will not be published. If you wish to reference a particular website in your article, you may type the web address, but DO NOT hyper link it. If you are pasting from another source, remember to press "enter/return" at end of article or word count will read "zero".
- "Enter your author bio" - This is where you will tell readers and potential content publishers about who you are, what services/products you offer, and links to your website or services. You may include up to three hyper links in this section.
- "Enter the article keywords" - You may enter up to 15 relevant keywords for your article. These will automatically be populated to the page's "meta keywords". These keywords let search engines know about your articles.
When finished, and proofread, press "submit".
The article must be approved before it will be published. The typical wait time is 24-48 hours. You may continue adding articles by repeating the steps above. You may also edit and review any previous article submissions; even if they have yet to be approved.
Remember to check out our suggestions for writing quality content. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
Congratulations...you are now a published writer with a worldwide audience!