Article Publication Editorial Guidelines
ArticleStok.com provides publishers and readers with high quality, original content. To ensure that your articles meet our criteria, please use the following guidelines when producing content to be published:
- It is required that all articles are original.
- Do not include any affiliate program links in your articles or Bio. You may link to your website from the author bio only.
- Submit your article to one category only. It is possible that some articles could be submitted to several different categories, however search engines consider this to be spamming. Multiple submissions of the same article will not only result in the article being removed, but it can also lead to the author being suspended.
- Please do not include hyperlinks in your articles. (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
- You may include up to 3 hyperlinks in your Author Bio (all anchor text links have the 'nofollow' tag).
- All contact information should appear only in the author's bio.
- Use a descriptive title that reflects the subject of your article. False or misleading article titles may result in article removal, author removal, or both.
- Please select up to 15 highly relevant keywords that are separated by a comma. Non-relevant keywords will be removed.
- Articles that are advertisements, or appear to be advertisements, will be considered spam and will not be approved for publication.
- Article Title: A maximum of 150 characters and minimum of 2 words. (We recommend using up to 80 characters for best search engine results). Do not use ALL CAPS. Do not have the name of your company or website in the title. Your author name should not appear in the title.
- Article Body: A minimum of 450 words and a maximum length of 12,000 characters. The following HTML tags are allowed within the body of the article:
, , , and .
- Author name: Do not use your website as the author name or article title. Your author name/title should not appear in the title of the article.
- Do not use hard breaks in your article, only at the end of a paragraph (clicking Enter twice or using the
- Bold, italicize, or underline only text that needs to be emphasized, not the entire article
- Make sure to use paragraph breaks. If you don't divide your article up into short paragraphs, it will be difficult to read, and the readers will give up on your article.
Illegal/Objectionable subject matter
- Family Safe Content Only: We do not allow articles on pornography, escort services, sex toys, violence, illegal subjects (such as movie downloads), potentially dangerous information, or hate speech. This includes both written and visual material. This is by no means an exhaustive list, and ArticleStok reserves the right to reject any article-for any reason-at any time.
- Articles cannot include plagiarized material from any other person or source. You must own 100% of the article you publish. If you are rewriting an existing article, make sure you cite sources and give credit where necessary. Spun articles, or auto-generated content is NOT allowed!
ArticleStok.com reserves the right not to publish every article that is submitted.