Natural Ways For Your Beauty
India and Indians has always been famous for the natural and home remedies. We always have home made methods for all kinds of disease or problems. The recipes also work always and are very effective. They do not cause any side effects and are not even harmful. So here are a few of natural ways for few of your cosmetic issues.
Men these days are seem to be interested more into following beauty regimes than portraying their macho look. Even they want to look beautiful and gorgeous. This is the reason they are running to the beauty salons for their skin and hair. So here we are with some natural beauty tips for men which can be easily done at home and are very cost effective.
• Cleanse and moisturize your face daily.
• Use a face scrub at least twice a week, to exfoliate the skin off dead skin cells
• Always use a sun protection lotion or a sunscreen when moving about in the sun
• Try to take care of your gray hair.
• Use a lip balm with SPF for protecting lips
• Exercise regularly to enhance your beauty.
Hair is the most important feature of the personality. It enhances the looks and healthy hair is a wish of everyone. But most of the people do not know how to get healthy hair naturally or they may not aware of the power of natural remedies, which helps to build a strong and healthy hair. Here are the most beneficial home tips for healthy hair:
• Apply castor oil for a healthy growth of hair.
• Wash hair with tea once in a week.
• Apply besan in the hair and wash it with water drained from the cooked rice.
• Apply a mixture of gooseberries and milk
• Apply the mixture of an egg white, 2 spoons of castor oil, 1 spoon glycerin
• Massage hair with warm coconut oil an hour before washing.
• Do a 'steam-towel-wrap' once in a while
• Apply boiled coconut oil with the juices of curry leaves, basil, hibiscus flower and gooseberry.
Lips are that part of the face which adds to the beauty of the person. Soft and pink lips always make you look gorgeous. Lips are the most sensitive part of our body that requires constant nurturing. And if not taken care can become dry and chapped due to the climatic changes. This can make you look unattractive and uncomfortable. Fortunately, you can get soft and supple lips.
We have some pocket friendly ways on how to get soft lips. Go have a look
• Drink at least eight to ten glasses of water every day
• Mix equal quantities of glycerin and lime juice and apply
• Lift that cream off the milk and a tablespoon of honey. Mix it well and apply.
• Apply olive oil before sleeping
• Exfoliate your lips to get rid of the dead cells.
• Use lip balm with built-in sun protection
(Select all+copy+paste into your website)
About the Author
The writer of this article is having a long term experience in the health, beauty and personal relationships, the writer is also providing various Beauty Tips For Men and writes so many articles on Home Tips For Healthy Hair, the writer is also answering the questions like How To Get Soft Lips .